[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Neos

Hi all

I followed the advice of someone on this list and mentioned Neos to my
girlfriend who uses Windows 2000. She installed it and couldn't get it
working - video test worked ok but no video when attempting to chat
Is their anyone out there using Neos that can help? I tried installing
it on XP and it failed in the the same way. Maybe it is a missing
codec or something. Their site says it's compatible with GM.

I'm on Fedora and would like to avoid having to reboot into Windows
and having to use the so-called "super" webcam in Yahoo.

Please reply off list as i realise this may not be 100% on topic.

Thanks
James