[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting will not start

Hi,

I am trying to set up gnomemeeting on my system
(Fedora Core 2) to no success. In fact, when I try to
start the program, nothing happens (no window shown,
no message). However, the gnomemeeting process is
created, runs (indefinitely, until I kill it) and
takes 100% processor time.

I have tried the -d 4 option and all what I get is:

2004/09/05 14:04:29.186   0:00.152
H323 Cleaner H323    Started cleaner thread

on one line.

Can you please help me ?

I am using a custom 2.6.5 kernel (need it because I
have a Hauppauge TV card using the ivtv driver) and my
webcam is a Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000, for which I
use the pwc driver (no pwcx for the time being). I use
ALSA sound (and load snd-usb-audio for the webcam
microphone).

I have an ADSL internet connexion, the modem being
connected to an ethernet card; no specific network
problems.

I have used the source distributions to compile pwlib
(version 1.6.5), openh323 (version 1.3.14) and
gnomemeeting (version 1.0.2). I had the message about
gnomemeeting.server and I have solved it, as suggested
in this discussion list, by doing a bonobo-slay
command.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Laurent