[GnomeMeeting-list] Temporary GNU GateKeeper registrations...?

Hi,

I am running the GNU Gatekeeper on my firewall to make
it "H323-aware". The idea is that everyone local
registers with the Gatekeeper and then calls
whomsoever they wish, either internally or using
h323:a.b.c.d syntax.

The problem arises with incoming calls. By the
definition of the Gatekeeper, an incoming caller needs
to register too before they can call someone. BUT,
there's no reason why this incoming caller would want
to connect to my Gatekeeper unless calling someone on
my network. The rest of the time, they might even want
to register with other Gatekeepers. However, the
current GnomeMeeting assumes that you have a single
Gatekeeper registration that you don't want to change
very much.

Am I missing something here? Should I be using
something other than the GNU Gatekeeper? Am I mad to
think that some URL like:

GK:<gatekeeper name>/userID

would solve my problems, if GnomeMeeting could store
GateKeepers in its address book as well as users?

What do people think?
Cheers,
Chris