[GnomeMeeting-list] linux-2.6.3-gentoo-r1 + phonejack = no joy?

Hi,

I just acquired a PCI Phonejack via ebay.  It's used in a gentoo box
running the 2.6.3 kernel.  I also have a Connectix color quickcam.

Obviously, my first concern is to verify that it's a functional card and
then to see what can be done to setup the camera (if possible) to work
with gnomemeeting (1.00).  Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding
the proper docs to address my concerns.

I've got the ixj and phone-dev modules installed and loaded.

In setting-up gnomemeeting via the druid, if I select quicknet as my
audio manager, I get no device found on the next step.  If I select OSS
or ALSA, the tests work fine.

On the next page, it doesn't seem to matter what I select as the
subsequent page indicates no video device found.  However, my quickicam
does work fine with cqcam, xcqcam, etc....  I have libavc1394
0.4.1 installed.

So, I guess I'm a but stumped as to how to proceed.  I feel like I
finally have the parts, but can't put them together.

Thanks,
Phil