Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] SuSE9.1 and GM

Lieber Kilian!

It is true that SuSE9.1 comes with everything for gnomemeeting.
So, if GM works fine out of the box, there is no need to recompile
from sources.
When there is something wrong, I usually recompile the package
from the source.  When I ran GM on 2.4.x kernel (SuSE9.0), I compiled
GM 1.0.0rc(X?) together with accomanying pwlib and oh334.  (It was
several months ago.)  It worked well until I updated the system
to SuSE9.1 recently.

As for ieee1394 troubles, I learnt from google that it is one of the most
frequently reported bugs.  I got some patch from www.linux1394.org, and
recompiled ohci1394 and other modules.  This improves the situation
here.

Dank u vel.
yoriaki fujimori