Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Abnormal call termination

Thank you Damien for your reply.

My friend does not have a NAT router or a firewall and he also has installed
the MS-GSM codec. Next time I will tell him to use the G.711 codec.

I also tried to use a couple of different codecs from the list, but none
worked.

About the "Abnormal Call Termination", what more informations do you need?
Also, in the preferences, "terminate calls after 30 seconds if no data
 is received" is not checked!

Thank you,
Vasilis