[GnomeMeeting-list] Abnormal call termination

Hi,

I was trying to talk to  a friend of mine, who is using Netmeeting and after a
couple of minutes the connection was terminated with the above message.
Moreover, although I was able to see him and he was able to see me, I was not
able to hear him. Actually, I heard him only  a couple of times, but he never
heard me. In the meantime the status bar was showing that I was transmitting
audio data!!!
When I was speaking to the microphone I could hear myself from the speakers.

I have KDE 3.3.0 and alsa. The sound is controlled by the daemon artsd. Could
artsd be the reason?

Thank you,
Vasilis