Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM setting for gnugk

Thanks for your responce.

I have got a linux box for GM in my lab.  Yesterday, I tried to
connect to this box from my home, but in vain.  I checked the
General history of GM running on this.  It is logged that the
box got a call from the gnugk server at home and responded to
it.  But, it did not return to my client GM box at home.

So, I am still testing the passwordless registration on the
server.  Now,
(1) I called to h323.voxgratia.org from the client, and `his'
voice I heard on the client.  So, incoming audio  is working.
(2) I tried to connect from my client to a GM box in my lab,
but it does not work; neither audio nor video.
# This GM box has got a global IP.

Meanwhile, the statusport 7000 might not work.  In /etc/services,
it is meant for some nfs.  When I beat the port, I just get the
`access forbidden' message.

yoriaki fujimori