Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM setting for gnugk

Yoriaki FUJIMORI a écrit :

Thanks for your responce.
I see that GM setting for H323 is related to Radius authentication.
It is written in GNU Gatekeeper manual p.32.

But, I am looking for GM side interface description to gnugk.
What kind of strings are expected to be fill in those blanks?
alias and password that you set in your radius server

What happens if registration itself fails?  I got no clue from
the log.
Not possible: as I told, run GK with -vvvvvv you will have your logs and
even more that needed ;-)
--
Daniel