Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Netmeeting

> to put it plain and simple: because the NetMeeting
> endpoint is
> misconfigured. There's no limitation of NetMeeting
> clients in GM and
> there never will be.. If your GM does work over
> Internet links, then
> it's setup fine and can talk to any other H323
> endpoint that's setup ok too.

Hi Kilian,

well, probably because Netmeeting is misconfigured by
design ;-)  I have two endpoints calling me, both
behind NAT. Both had problems seeing/hearing me.

The woes ended as I converted them to OpenPhone ;-)

Conrad

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de