[GnomeMeeting-list] GUI freezes 10 secs after GM start

Hi!
I experience problems when I try to run GnomeMeeting 1.0.2 that comes with Fedora Core 2 (test release).
When I start GnomeMeeting, it takes only about 10 seconds then the whole gui freezes, meaning I can't control GM at all, and if I obscure the window then it isn't redrawn when I bring it back on top.
It doesn't matter if I do absolutely nothing, or if I open preferences dialog, it's always the same result.
I have also tried to deactivate the camera but there's no difference. And the console doesn't give any hint about errors. Anyone knows what this could be or how I could do to provide better data e.g. with gdb?

Hakon