Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Netmeeting

Hi Enrique,

> I don't understand why I can receive Gnomemeeting calls and not Netmeeting
> calls from the Internet. I suppose it is a problem in my router/NAT/firewall
> configuration but  and I need some assistance to fix it. Can you help me?

to put it plain and simple: because the NetMeeting endpoint is
misconfigured. There's no limitation of NetMeeting clients in GM and
there never will be.. If your GM does work over Internet links, then
it's setup fine and can talk to any other H323 endpoint that's setup ok
too.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian