[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Gnomemeeting and Netmeeting

> to put it plain and simple: because the NetMeeting endpoint is
> misconfigured. There's no limitation of NetMeeting clients in GM and
> there never will be.. If your GM does work over Internet links, then
> it's setup fine and can talk to any other H323 endpoint that's setup ok
> too.

Hi Kilian. Thanks for the answer.

But some Netmeeting users that tried to contact me were not behind a router or
firewall,  and their client seem to be well configured because they can
contact to other Netmeeting and GM users without problems (for example they
can contact the Johnny Ström GM Test Channel in ils.seconix.com).

Nevertheless these Netmeeting users can not contact to my GM client (I receive
the invitation, but when I click "OK" to accept the ring tone does not stops
and the connection is not established). I have tried to contact them from a
Windows computer in my home network (with the same router/NAT/firewall
configuration that in Linux) from Netmeeting to Netmeeting and,  it works!!.
Why my GM client can not contact them but can contact other GM clients?
What has the Johnny Ström GM that works with my Netmeeting friends?

I am puzzled

Enrique