[GnomeMeeting-list] Hotplug pwc

Dear all,

I know this problem is not directly linked to GnomeMeeting but to Hotplug:

When my USB Philips camera is hotplugged, it is mounted with 0750 permissions:

ls -l /dev/video0
crw-rw----    1 root     video     81,   0 2004-05-05 12:57 /dev/video0

My user is part of the video group, but not video is transmitted. To see video
transmission, I need to manually chmod 0777 /dev/video0. Quite boring!

Furthermore,on the next unplug/plug, the permissions are reverted to 0750.

Is there a way to run a chmod 0777 script via post-install in modprobe.conf?
Any help is welcome...

Best regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré