[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Introducing GnomeMeeting "Lite"

- GM Lite is not integrated to the GNOME desktop and doesn't support the
session
- it has no configuration druid (we are working on this)
- it doesn't support fullscreen
- it doesn't support passing URL as arguments
- it has no about box (you won't see who has coded ;) )
- it has no PC-To-Phone configuration window

I'm not sure we will provide packages for GnomeMeeting Lite, but you
will always be able to compile it from sources if you need it. The main
purpose of that version is to make a Windows port easier. I'm not
convinced it makes much sense on Linux, but I know some of you think it
does.

Does this mean it will compile and work on previous versions of Linux, e.g. RH7.3 for example?

Alan

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University   Office: Science 117, MS 41051  :
:  e-mail: Alan Sill ttu edu    ph. 806-742-3730   fax 806-742-1182  :
:  CDF trailer 170-D       ph. 630-840-2114       cell 806-790-7462  :