Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Introducing GnomeMeeting "Lite"

> that's planned, but somewhat more likely to appear in OPAL rather than
> in OpenH323, afaik.. So it's gonna take some time to hit at public
> release GM.. Generally, loadable codec plugins will come.. It's just a
> matter of when and where/how =)

Craig (from OpenH323/Postincrement.com) has been working on this in
OpenH323. The first patches are in an experimental branch of CVS. My
objective is to add support for this in GnomeMeeting 1.2.

Thanks to the work of Craig, an H.263 plugin compatible with Netmeeting
and based on ffmpeg's code will be available and usable in GnomeMeeting.
I don't know either if we will ship that plugin ourselves.
//\     FOSDEM:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_