Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Introducing GnomeMeeting "Lite"

Congratulations for the work.

The main reason I insisted some times with NM<->GM problems is because
there is no GM for windows and unfortunatly most ppl use Windows :P

Great work.

But .. one ideia, since GM is now entering windows system, and becoming
a more wide option, is there any possibility for the development of the
same freedom in video Codecs as in sound ?

I'm wondering if will it be possible in the future to have a develop
different Codec's a use them.

Just a thought.

--
Filipe Veloza <fmvel rnl ist utl pt>

PGP ( ID:0xB8ED711C SERVER:pgp.mit.edu )