[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems on transmission for multi-cam

   I have modified videograbber.cpp so that now I can
displays two images simultaneously. However, when I
connect with peer, I only see one image from
/dev/video0 from the remote machine. The multi-cam
fails!!! I want to ask that is the video_buffer used
for transmission the same as the one in
videograbber.cpp? My approach is to grab two camera
data and then combine it into the video_buffer in
videograbber.cpp, which is then passed into
gnomemeeting in the normal way as
channel->write(video_buffer,height * width *3) .
   So, would anyone told me how can I this problem?

浪漫鈴聲  情心連繫