Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No outgoing audio

Don't forget to check if the audio configuration druid gives the
expected results when running the test.

Also, having no outgoing audio does mean that the receiver has no
incoming audio. The problem could also be on the receiver's side (either
firewall, or broken audio config).