Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems on transmission for multi-cam

Hi,

Le jeu, 25/03/2004 à 22:04 +0800, yumi maiko a écrit :

> Hi,
>    I have modified videograbber.cpp so that now I can
> displays two images simultaneously. However, when I
> connect with peer, I only see one image from
> /dev/video0 from the remote machine. The multi-cam
> fails!!! I want to ask that is the video_buffer used
> for transmission the same as the one in
> videograbber.cpp? My approach is to grab two camera
> data and then combine it into the video_buffer in
> videograbber.cpp, which is then passed into
> gnomemeeting in the normal way as
> channel->write(video_buffer,height * width *3) .
>    So, would anyone told me how can I this problem?

As we already told several times on this mailing list to that kind of
question, GnomeMeeting is not the place to combine the data coming from
two separate cameras. You have to do this in PWlib, the easiest being to
do it in a plugin.

GnomeMeeting is only doing channel->write and channel->read when being
in preview mode. When you are in a call, OpenH323 is taking the control,
so your code has no effect.