[GnomeMeeting-list] No outgoing audio

Hello everybody,
I have just installed gnomemeeting 1.0 from the cvs packages available
for Debian, and I am trying to communicate with a friend of mine who is
also running gnomemeeting 1.0 on slackware. We are both behind two linux
box that act as a firewall using iptables, and we both have enabled ip
translation and forwarded the necessary ports using the rules found in
the faq; for example iptables -L on my side firewall shows
(192.168.1.166 is the ip number of my computer):

 fwkynetics:/etc/init.d# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy DROP)
DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere           state
INVALID
DROP       all  -f  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere           state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:ssh
state NEW
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:1723
state NEW
ACCEPT     gre  --  anywhere             anywhere           state NEW
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere           LOG level
warning

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP)
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             192.168.1.166      udp
dpts:5010:5013
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.1.166      tcp dpt:1720
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             192.168.1.166      udp
dpts:5000:5007
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.1.166      tcp
dpts:30000:30010
DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere           state
INVALID
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere           state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  localnet/24          anywhere           state NEW
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere           LOG level
warning

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

We can establish the connection, but, for example, if he calls me I can
hear his audio but he cannot listen to mine. As for codecs situation, it
should be ok, from what I can read in general history, here is an
example:
19:24:52 Answering incoming call
19:24:52 Opened SiS SI7018 for recording with plugin ALSA
19:24:52 Opened codec iLBC-13k3{sw} for transmission
19:24:52 Connected with xxxxxxxxxx  using gnomemeeting	1.0.0
19:24:53 Opened SiS SI7018 for playing with plugin ALSA
19:24:53 Opened codec iLBC-13k3{sw} for reception

So I am wondering where the problem could be. Any suggestion would be
really appreciated.
Bye,
              Riccardo