Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No outgoing audio

On jeu, 2004-03-25 at 02:04, Riccardo Gusso wrote:
> We can establish the connection, but, for example, if he calls me I can
> hear his audio but he cannot listen to mine.

If your gnomemeeting shows it sends data, that points to a firewall
misconfiguration on your friend's side.

Snark on #gnomemeeting

PS: on the bottom line of gnomemeeting's main window, during a call, you
have a line that gives the length of the call, then audio out/int, then
video out/in, in case you don't know the answer to my "If ..." ;-)