Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Major ILS change

Hi,

I don't supposed there's any chance you'd like to publish the ILS server stuff ?

I've tried for many days to set up an ILS server for local GnomeMeeting users.. although I've come close, I've failed to make the NDK kit work properly with current versions of OpenLDAP ..

??

tia
Gareth.