Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM1 Fedora build frozen video..

I just read the mails that were blocked by the system because you sent
them with a wrong email address and you tell in one of those mails that
your NM end has no mic and no webcam. Do you know that there is an
option in GM to allow disconnecting automatically if the remote end
doesn't send anything? Deactivate it and your connection won't be
closed.

To all, please mail with the correct email address. I have 65 mails
waiting in the admin interface for the ml, most of them being spam.