Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] NetMeeting & Messanger

Le mer, 10/03/2004 à 22:03 +0000, Filipe Veloza a écrit :

> Sorry for the previous errors :P
>
> Yes I installed in the right place reordered for GSM on first place and
> nothing.

Then it worked.

Now what is your problem?

Please be a little more precise than your previous mail. A bit like when
you are going to see the doctor, you explain him the exact problem.

Now, in which case of the section 8 of the FAQ are you for audio and
video problems?