Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM1 Fedora build frozen video..

>The connection with Netmeeting indeed does work when
>I am transmitting 'small', but not when I am transmitting
>'large'.  This is different behaviour from 0.98 where I
>was happily transmitting 'large' to Netmeeting.  What
>has changed in 1.0 to prevent me from sending a larger
>image ?  ....and is there anything I can do to regain
>this functionality ?

Nothing has changed regarding this. The problem is that you don't
receive any data as your log file confirmed it. I thought you were
behind a NAT gateway, but apparently not. You are probably flooding
yourself by trying to upload much more than you can.