Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with video plugin

Just reading your mail of yesterday shows you do not have the "exact
same problem" at all... So please do not confuse us telling you have the
same problem when it is not right.

Try to run gnomemeeting that way :
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1 gnomemeeting &
and see if it helps.

Your strace shows a hang with bonobo activation, Julien answered you,
but you didn't answer him.