Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with video plugin

Le mar, 09/03/2004 à 14:32 +0100, PUYDT Julien a écrit :

> On mar, 2004-03-09 at 14:23, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Do you have 2 identical webcams plugged at the same time too?
> > Does removing one of them fixes the problem?
> Identical, as shown by their name in lsusb.

How can you know the result of lsusb for quaff? ;)
There is most probably a bug to fix in the v4L plugin in the case where
you have 2 identical webcams then. The OpenH323 freeze for a release
will happen tomorrow or the day after, so having a patch before would be
sort of ideal as we will release 1.0.1 too.

 _      Damien Sandras
//\     It-Optics s.a.
v_/_    GnomeMeeting:
        FOSDEM 2004: