Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with video plugin

I'm having the exact same problem

-----Original Message-----
From: aymui hamazaki <hamazakiaymui yahoo com hk>
Sent: March 9, 2004 04:32 am
To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
Subject: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with video plugin

Hi,
   I don't know whether it's my fault or not,but I
find some problems for video plugin in gnomemeeting
1.0 .I have two Logitech Quickcam Express web cam
pluged into my computer.When I starts gnomemeeting,it
halts for about half minute,looking like initiating
gnomemeeting,but then returns back as nothing
happened.I remove one of them and succeeds to start up
gnomemeeting.Is there anyone facing the same problem
too?

Regards,
wah