[GnomeMeeting-list] 'h323:henry', but not 'h323:Henry'

Moin,

I'm connected to a gatekeeper with my gnomemeeting 1.0.2. A co-worker, his
name is 'Henry', is also connected. The first letter of the name is a capital
letter! And he is registert as 'Henry' to the gatekeeper.

Belief me or not: I can type in every letter from the alphabet as a capital
letter into gnomemeetings 'connect line', but not the 'h' as the first letter
after the colon! But 'henry' is not found at the gatekeeper as long as he's
registert as 'Henry'.

Well, he's registert with his surname now (this works, because it starts with
a 'V'), but I wonder if there is a bug in gnomemeeting,  prevent me from
typing 'Henry'?

CU
--

|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael renner gmx de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                        |