Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 'h323:henry', but not 'h323:Henry'

Just mail me a debug 3 output, but my guess would be that it is a
gatekeeper bug.

If the returned message is "User not found", then it is clearly the
gatekeeper that returns that answer, not GnomeMeeting itself.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org