[GnomeMeeting-list] Druid does not appear, GM does not exit cleanly

All,

Suse 8.2, KDE 3.1.1, GM V0.96

I am revisiting GM after some months and new versions of SuSE, GM etc. When I start GM, there is no sign of the Druid - just Gnomemeeting (with <2> in the KDE windows title). It works with chat only, so I really want to try the Druid to see what it thinks about the sound. When I close GM, there are still gnomemeeting processes running. I did /opt/gnome2/bin/gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean under the user, but this makes no difference.

Any ideas?

Charles Whittington
chw scs co uk

begin:vcard