Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Druid does not appear, GM does not exit cleanly

Hi Charles,

Am Fr, den 25.06.2004 schrieb Charles Whittington um 15:07:
> All,
>
> Suse 8.2, KDE 3.1.1, GM V0.96
>
> I am revisiting GM after some months and new versions of SuSE, GM etc.
> When I start GM, there is no sign of the Druid - just Gnomemeeting (with
> <2> in the KDE windows title). It works with chat only, so I really want
> to try the Druid to see what it thinks about the sound. When I close GM,
> there are still gnomemeeting processes running. I did
> /opt/gnome2/bin/gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean under the user, but
> this makes no difference.
>
> Any ideas?

actually we do have 8.2 rpms for 1.0.2..
try to install them from:
http://snapshots.seconix.com/release/suse/8.2/
or from www.gnomemeeting.org downloads...

SuSE had built the release rpms at that time with a broken
--disable-gnome setting..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian