Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] [Q:] Cisco VPN client + gnomemeeting version 1.0.2

< inline >

Am Mo, den 21.06.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 10:12:
> Le lun, 21/06/2004 à 09:56 +0200, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> > Hi Holger,
> >

> [...]
>
> > Anyway, to answer to the rest: to me this looks like a 2 IP local
> > interface problem, where you cannot choose the local IP. Remember the
> > guy on the ML who had a private and public IP on his public interface
> > and was not able to choose it either. Maybe it's time GM adds an option
> > to choose its "local" IP of the interfaces.
> >

> That's possible to do but that wouldn't solve that kind of problems. The
> only new feature it will add is that it will prevent GM to listen for
> incoming calls on some of the interfaces/IP's.

It would be nice to give GM an IP addr that is put into the Layer4
headers of the packets to the other site, so that the other site
response to this IP address. But GM should still listen on the IP of the
phy. interface, or the possibilitie to define both (incoming and
outgoing IP).
But actually I thought this would be the NAT feature...?

-holger