Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] [Q:] Cisco VPN client + gnomemeeting version 1.0.2

I haven't looked at the GM srccode, yet, so I don't know how it gets the
Src IP (which is used in the upper L3 headers). The Cisco VPN client is
a kernel module that intercepts the network stack in kernel space, afaik
it's not seen from apps running in userspace or tools like ifconfig etc.
>From the userspace or common apps, everything like the routing table,
interfaces, etc are looking as they looked before the VPN was setup.
In theorie it looks similar to a NAT Gateway outside the box (for me).
Please correct me if I am wrong, I thought the NAT feature in GM would
exchange the local IP of the box with the given IP in the NAT dialog in
all layers above layer 3. So I've no idea why it's not working ?
The VPN Client is free and easy to install, if you like to test it on
your own I can send you a copy and you can dial into my network.

-holger