Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems talking to Net Meeting 3.0

Le lun, 12/07/2004 à 08:37 +0100, Colin Paul Adams a écrit :
> I doubt it. I asked on the fedora list for someone to test my
> connection, and so someone did.
>
> But the netmeeting user is in Vietnam, so probably not the same network.

Hmmm... the question was more like "is the gm on lan and the nm on
internet".

Really, the fact that:
1) the other user can't reach you when calling;
2) gm closes the call when you call the other (which means that no data
could reach you);
is very typical of a firewall issue.

The fact that another user could get through to you is surprising in
this case...

Snark on #gnomemeeting