[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems talking to Net Meeting 3.0

I have been trying to talk to a friend on windows.

When she types h23:my.ip.address, I get an automatic connection, but
she gets:
"the person u called is not able to accept NetMeeting calls"

she also sees:
"the other party did not accept your call"

If I type h323:her.ip.address, I get connected and can type a message,
but my friend doesn't see anything I type, and after about 30 seconds,
I get abornaml termination in the call history.

--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire