Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems talking to Net Meeting 3.0

    PUYDT> You should try to have a look at the faq, particularly the
    PUYDT> part about firewalls.
    >>  I have already done so. I have the ports open. And
    >> gnomemeeting to gnomemeeting works.

    Julien> That is surprising, because the symptoms are pretty
    Julien> clear... Does the gm with which it works reside in the
    Julien> same network as the nm that doesn't work?

I doubt it. I asked on the fedora list for someone to test my
connection, and so someone did.

But the netmeeting user is in Vietnam, so probably not the same network.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire