Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem with audio

Damien Sandras:

Hmm. I know that that chipset *without* alsa doesn't support frequiencies other then 48khz. But AFAIK with alsa it support all frequencies, but doesn't support mmap. Does gnomemeeting use mmap?.
   Hoever, I'll try this with gnomemeeting shapshot.

When using OSS emulation you won't have other frequencies available
either, only when using native ALSA.

hmm, I cannot agree with you. I'm sure that I'm able to play/record in various frequiencies when using alsa oss emulation. But maybe not all frequiencies are supported, byt I'm sure that such freqiences as 22k, 44.1k, 11.5k are supported.

regards

maHo