[GnomeMeeting-list] problem with audio

Hello.

I have strange problem with my gnomenetmeeting. When I launch a configuration wizard, while testing, I don't hear my voice after 5 seconds. But I hear it when I blow/puff to the microphone. If I speak: no, if I hit the microphone: no, when I puff: yes.

If I record something using 'rec', everything is ok. If I do this while playing sound via xmms, everything is ok too, so I have duplex.

I skipped test, and tried to talk with somebody. With some people I hear his voice, with other one I hear only garbage noise. But noone hear me, they hear only garbage.

Additionaly: when I start gnomemeeting or ohphone, i got such message on stderr: "Failed to load avcodec_set_print_fn"
I don't know what does it mean and google doesn't know too :D

Has anybody any idea, what can be wrong?.

software:
gnomemeeting-0.98.5-1
openh323-1.12.2-1
kernel 2.4.22
alsa with oss emulation 1.0.0 pre1

hardware
integrated SIS Si7012 using alsa module snd-intex8x0

regards

maHo