[GnomeMeeting-list] Help me testing, please

Hello,

I just installed the CVS snapshot of GnomeMeeting available from Johnny's website. I have done the druid setup stuff, but have unable to verify that my firewall settings are correct as I have not made any real calls yet.

Would anyone on this list have the time for a test connection with me to confirm my system works ok? Please reply to this email adress or call me on ils.seconix.com/timo joinme com

br, Timo

RH9. 2.4.24. GM 0.99.2, Creative Webcam Pro Ex, Alsa,