[GnomeMeeting-list] JVC GR-DV300E and gnomemeeting

Hello,

I have a JVC GR-DV300E miniDV cam that I try to use with
gnomemeeting-2004.01.03-CVS. I also have a Creative Labs Webcam 5 that
works very well, without any problems.

When I configure GM to use the firewire miniDV cam and lauch the video I
see my image (what a beauty! :) but my entire desktop freezes and it
seems that I have nothing else to do but to reboot using my power button
:(

Note that I've used that cam many times with kino to do some video
editing, etc.

For the moment, I'll stick to my old Creative Webcam 5 :/

Have any suggestions ?

Optimized