Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Jaba the hut sound using Gnomemeeting

Hey, thanks for the response. Sorry for the delay, but I've received a
wealth of suggestions, and I've been busy testing them out...
Unfortunately, I've had no success so far.... The network delay has
disappeared, but the sound still sounds completely awful...

The other end has a "Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI (rev 2)" with ALSA lib v
1.0.0. The kernel driver is compiled into the kernel (2.6.1)
This information is from /proc/pci

My end has a
	EMU10K1 - Sound Blaster Live!
        Sound Blaster Live! (rev.8) at 0xc000, irq 11
as returned from /proc/asound/cards (Why does the other side not have
this file???)
I have ALSA 1.0.1, with the driver compiled into the kernel (2.6.1)

Any suggestions?? Thanks!