Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Jaba the hut sound using Gnomemeeting

Thats is basically what I do. It doesn't seem to make any difference how
long I wait, even when I make sure all GM threads are gone. It could be
a driver issue (I have a phillips Touocam (sp?) and use the pwc and pwcx
drivers from MDK9.2).