[GnomeMeeting-list] Hi! Reg Gnomemeeting and Familiar.

Hello there,
I am a research student from UT Dallas.
As part of our research we do want to setup a IP Videoconferencing
from PDAs. I have confirmed from the "Familiar" mailing
list that they do support HP COMPAQ iPAQ H5xxx  series.
thats currently available in the market. So, we are
trying to figure other applications that might be readily
available for setting up IP VideoConference from PDAs.

So, would appreciate your time in clarifying a few
of my questions.

1) I see that Gnomemeeting is similar to Netmeeting supported
in Linux.

I would like to know whether VideoConferencing is possible
through this and how easy it is to port the application
to Familiar distribution of Linux. But I am atleast
sure that GnomeMeeting should atleast support VOIP.

2) Can multiple sites do Netmeeting or Videoconferencing through
   this? or is it only point-to-point.

3) Are there any readily available supported applications
   (For IP VideoConferencing) with Familiar release in this regard.

4) how easy it is to port applications from Linux to Familiar
embedded linux?

Awaiting to hear your thoughts/comments/flames on these
questions.

Thanks
Lakshmi Narasimhan.