Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 'User not found'

Le mar 13/01/2004 à 15:50, Zoilo a écrit :
> Correct!
>
> First, I edited openh323/src/h323ep.cxx to make sure the P_LDAP code was
> compiled in; recompiled and it worked.
>
> Apparently the problem was, that I compiled in directories
> $HOME/voip/pwlib and $HOME/voip/openh323 instead of $HOME/pwlib and
> $HOME/openh323 as recommended by the Fine Manuals.
>
> To make things worse, while in the process of ignoring the wisdom from
> the Fine Manuals, I also felt no need to define environment variables
> OPENH323DIR and PWLIBDIR as suggested.

That shouldn't be needed anymore since configure is available. Now your
major problem will be to find correctly configured people on ILS!
Anyway, enjoy :)

> Thank you for the lesson, Damien!

No problem :)
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com