Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 'User not found'

Le lun 12/01/2004 à 23:19, Zoilo a écrit :

> I think it does. Monitoring the CC output suggests that the correct
> header directory ../pwlib/include is in fact being included ( -I
> option), and that is where P_LDAP=1 is set in
> ../pwlib/include/ptbuildopts.h.

OK

> >Have you recompiled openh323?
> >

> Yes, immediately after I had recompiled and re-installed pwlib. Then I
> also recompiled gnomemeeting for the sake of it.

Are you sure you are using the newly compiled version?

> Am I correct in assuming that the ldap-traffic I see when clicking the
> Find-button in Gnomemeeting is originated from gnomemeeting itself,
> whereas the necessary ldap-requests that seem to be missing should be
> generated from the h232-library?

Yes that is the case.

> More important: is there a way (debugging, logfile) so I can see in some
> detail what is going on? I tried running gnomemeeting like "gnomemeeting
> -d=5" but I don't get any debugging output for some reason.

-d = 3 should be enough and it will output the debug in a file in the
current directory.

> I am sure this is an obvious and simple problem, if I only knew where to
> look and what to look for.

A lot of people on ILS are misconfigured and unreachable, but certainly
not all. If it doesn't work, I suggest you to use the binaries provided
on gnomemeeting.org or on snapshots.seconix.com (for the CVS)