Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and firewire camera

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le jeu 08/01/2004 à 22:01, Marc Tesson a écrit :

gnomemeeting > gnomemeeting_log 2> gnomemeeting_log_error

the first is empty
and the second only contains "Failed to load avcodec_set_print_fn"

Ah I see you are using Gentoo, erm. Their OpenH323 is broken.
Anyway, I was referring to the kernel, not to GnomeMeeting. When your
machine freezes, that is the kernel that crashes.

so I need to install openh323 directly from the sources and it should be ok --- for the message...

but ya dont have any log of this crash in my /var/log/message