Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and firewire camera

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le jeu 08/01/2004 à 21:42, Marc Tesson a écrit :

To my mind I've got the avc support because I see something ... then
it crash ...
But I'll try this ...

If the machine crashes, then I suggest you to get the ooops and report
it to the kernel maintainer of the module that is crashing so that it
gets fixed...

gnomemeeting > gnomemeeting_log 2> gnomemeeting_log_error

the first is empty
and the second only contains "Failed to load avcodec_set_print_fn"