Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and firewire camera

On jeu, 2004-01-08 at 20:58, Marc Tesson wrote:
> I have compiled pwlib with --enable-firewireavc
> and gnomemeeting with "-DTRY_1394AVC" LIBS="-lraw1394 -lavc1394
> -lrom1394 -ldv"

You know, gnomemeeting's cvs version, that is already packaged for
several distributions if you have a hard skin (cvs version == not
perfect, and sometimes outright buggy), has a much easier to get
IEEE1394/avc support. Basically, install the libpt-plugins-avc package,
relaunch gnomemeeting and it works.

Search the archives of the devel list for more information.

Snark on #gnomemeeting